Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 March 2011

Healthy Snack Idea #1

Hola everybody!

As an avid (and constant) snacker, I decided to share with you some of my ideas for easy-to-make, healthy-but-delicious SNACKS!!!

Here's what I've come up with today.

Greek Yogurt with Granola Cereal and Mixed Berries
Add as much of your favorite plain yogurt to a bowl (THE LESS FAT/SUGAR the BETTER - Greek Yogurt is FAT FREE - it's made with skim milk - only 2g of sugar and 120 cal in 3/4 cup of it...and it tastes CREAMY like sour cream). Top with your favorite granola cereal and mixed berries (I added blueberries, raspberries and blackberries - H&W has them all on for CHEAP and they're GOOD). The crunchiness of the granola and sweetness of the berries complement the slight tartness of the yogurt brilliantly - you won't even MISS adding sugar. A delicious, filling and sweet snack!

Happy (healthy) eating!

1 comment:

Nav said...

aweosme tip! I will be using it -didnt know about greek yogurt! Thanks.